応用練習 談話レベル（研究者との円滑なやり取り）学会の発表後 Q&Aセッションのトレーニング
1. Thank you very much for your presentation. It has been suggested that HDAC3 has both localized
nuclear export signaling sites.
2. How might you extend this line of thought of its inhibition for the pathway of not just nuclear,
but cytoplasmic proteasome impairment as well?
3. Thanks for your talk. I was just curious if you had done any follow-up studies with ataxin-7
and if so, what were your results?
4. Nice presentation. I was wondering if you could elaborate on your dosage studies of HDAC-3
inhibitors, and its potential role for bedside tx?
5. Thank you for your talk. You had mentioned that knockout of the HDAC3 allele was inefficacious
in reducing HD symptoms, and I was wondering if you tried any double knockout modeling applications?
6. Interesting presentation. Just a quick question, could you clarify specifically at what range
were variable pQ length thresholds tested expressing Htt-ex1?
1. ジンジン(tingling)A 35 year old man while playing soccer recalls the sudden onset of a tingling
sensation across his forehead before losing consciousness.
2. ピリピリ(stinging)Capsaicin cream (カプサイシンクリーム) to treat Postherpetic Neuralgia（帯状疱
疹後神経痛）causes a stinging sensation when applied.
3. ヒリヒリ(burning)A common adverse effect of topical calcineurin inhibitors(カルシニューリン阻害
薬) treating chronic pruritis (慢性掻痒)is a burning sensation.
4. ビリビリ(numbness)In cervical radiculopthy (頸部神経根症)、 numbness is commonly restricted to
the central portion of the hand, the third digit (第３指) and occasionally the forearm (前腕).
5. ズキンズキン (throbbing)Migraine （片頭痛）is marked by a throbbing headache with associated
symptoms including nausea, vomiting and photo/phonophobia (羞明/ 音恐怖).
6. ガンガン(pounding)The patient described the headaches as pounding and rated the pain as 5 to 7
on a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is the most severe.
7. チクチク(prickling)In diabetic neuropathy (糖尿病性神経障害) a prickling sensation in the
feet is a common symptom.
8. ズーン (dull/slow pain)In temporomandibular disorders (顎関節症) the pain is usually reported
as a dull, constant ache that worsens at certain times of the day.